Travel

ask: How do I find the best travel deals? Know of any Black Friday airline discounts?

By Shana O'Connor

How do I find the best travel deals? Know of any Black Friday airline discounts? 0 5
How do I find the best airline deals?

Hi everyone! 

I am trying to book a flight to Cancun, Mexico in March and have been searching blogs, airlines and social media to try and find the best deal. I am convinced I will find something!

Does anyone have any advice on how to find the best flight deals?

I am keeping my fingers crossed that some of the airlines may have Black Friday discounts. Any tips or insight on where to search would be appreciated. 

Hello Shana,

I want to share a tip that was featured on Eyewitness News. The advice was to research the cost of the product you are interested in purchasing. In your case, airline tickets to Cancun. Once you know what each airline is offering, you can compare. Any discount less than 30% is not really a deal.

Happy deal finding,