How do I get rid of stretch marks, and to tighten and soften my skin? Any lotio recommendations?

I've been using palmers cocoa butter and suave cocoa buter. I have dots in my skin and the doctor days I need moisturizing lotion any idea what kind of lotion is good. Moisturizing, and get rid of stretch marks. I wad also wondering if anyone knew anything about oily face. I exfoliate it almost everyday w/ saint Ives I have big pores too. Any recommendation?

I will try my best to answer your 3 questions.
Stretch marks occur in the dermis, the elastic middle layer of skin that allows it to retain its shape. However, when constantly stretched, the dermis can break down leaving behind stretch marks.Tretinoin cream or laser therapy can be used to address unwanted stretch marks. Over-the-counter stretch mark treatments are available but not particularly effective. Moisturizers can help with appearance and itchiness. Sunless tanning products can help mask stretch marks. It is best to be under the care of a dermatologist or cosmetic surgeon to determine the best treatment approach.
When choosing a moisturizer, the American Academy of Dermatology recommends for day, wear sunscreen and consider using products containing antioxidants because they also have sun-protection properties. At night, consider using products containing retinoids, peptides or growth factors for their repair properties.
Tips from the American Academy of Dermatology for caring for oily skin include: using an oil-free, foaming cleanser, which does not block pores, that contains salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide is imperative to prevent breakouts.
using a moisturizer that is lightweight and does not block pores that contains sunscreen, which has a dual function as a moisturizer and sun protector when applied every morning.
exfoliating oily skin once or twice a week is sufficient It is not necessary during acne breakouts, as the mechanical friction caused by exfoliation can make acne worse.
for skin that is prone to acne, avoiding products with cocoa butter, cinnamon and coconut oil will help prevent breakouts.