How do I improve my posture while working at a computer all day?

By HERWriter Blogger June 27, 2014 - 5:03pm

I'm generally have pretty good posture though I have been working out less and spending time at my computer more. I check my posture regularly throughout the day and find that I'm often slouching. Can I arrange my desk, computer, and chair to minimize the chances of slouching? Are there exercises I can do to help?

HERWriter Blogger

Thanks for the response, Susan! These are some great tips I'll start trying out to work on my posture.

Hi Erin

Great question! 

Sounds like you are doing a pretty good job already and remember that nobody has perfect posture all the time - life just doesn't allow that! 

Read this 6 tips on how to improve your posture (via exercise and even wearing the right shoes!) here: 

Also, read here for exercises you can do right at your desk! 

I slouch at times too, on the computer, it's hard not to! Good luck and I hope these tips help!