how do i know if I can have children are not ?

Back in 2006 I have a miscarriage tha doctor told me I could but I haven't got pregnant since now it's 2015 I took geritol it didn't work I went to the clinic they thought I was BT come to find out I'm not....what do I need to do?

Geritol is a vitamin supplement geared to the elderly - are you sure that's what you mean?

If you haven't been able to get pregnant (I don't know what BT is) in 9 years then you should certainly be checked for fertility (and your partner) . Then you can discuss your options with your doctor.

Infertility / Fertility

Infertility / Fertility Guide