how do i know what is my menstrual cycle is every month my period is 4 to 6 day

Also for the longest time I would start my period at the same time the 15 every months but here lately it changed it starts later in the month.thanks for any help .

Our monthly cycle can shift over months and years and this is totally normal. Sometimes it can change quite quickly and other times it can take a long time.

This is due to hormonal shifts and changes in body chemistry. Our bodies change all the time due to everything from hormones to diet to the kind of lifestyle we have.

If you are irregular at the moment you may not know exactly when to get your period. One way to make your cycle very regular is to consider the birth control pill.