how do i overcome anger issues?

By October 27, 2011 - 7:25pm

I feel like everyone and everything bothers me, I have no patience and no tolerance.

Hi Shelby Sue,

Can you give us a little more information? Have you been to your doctor regarding your short-fuse? Is this something that is recent or would you consider yourself an angry person in general? How old are you? Does this usually occur around your period (assuming you are not post-menopausal).

Sometimes what some see as a personality problem is actually caused by hormonal shifts instead. However, this is something that needs to be evaluated by your doctor first, then treated either with medication or coping mechanisms.

Please keep us posted!

Personality Disorders

Personality Disorders Guide