Miscarriage

Miscarriage Guide

ask: How do I tell if I just had a miscarriage when i had my tubes tied?

By CBartholomew1088

After my last baby was born in 2007 via c section my tubes were tied. I have had no additional scares until this month Nov. Something just wasn't right, My breast were soar for a week, Late starting, and cramping mainly on the right side were getting worse. Last night, it got so bad I took two alieve, the headache, the felt like i was gonna be sick, and most of all the cramping never stopped. Later that night, I used the bathroom, There was this brownish blood, my best-friend told me to wear a pad just in case my body needed to pass a clot. Although, the cramping never stopped, the headache continued on I decided to go to bed. This morning when I woke up, there was no blood on my pad, still cramping, still have a headache, and now far beyond concern as i already had my suspicions. I had to pee, and as soon as I sat down within moments I heard this loud "plop" my heart sank, in my head i just lost my baby, although, i don't know for sure if it was, but im still cramping some... I guess I feel lost as I am not sure whats going on if my tubes have been tied.. can anyone help? Thank you.

Anonymous

I have my tubes tied for 9 yrs now, and my period started ten days ago very light first six days, then one heavy day then light for couple days, tonight bright red gushes of blood and large clots, I have no appetite for week and have lost ten pounds with no dieting, any idea what's going on?

Hello,

It sounds like you should go to the hospital with your symptoms since you are definitely having signs of a miscarriage.

These include:

• Mild to severe back pain (often worse than normal menstrual cramps)
  • Weight loss
  • White-pink mucus
  • True contractions (very painful happening every 5-20 minutes)
  • Brown or bright redbleeding with or without cramps (20-30% of all pregnancies can experience some bleeding in early pregnancy, with about 50% of those resulting in normal pregnancies)
  • Tissue with clot like material passing from the vagina

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/miscarriage.html

Please go to your nearest hospital and keep us updated!

Rosa

Have you or has anyone you know ever had a miscarriage? :