How do I tell when I'm ovulating?

I have been taking the medicine clomid, the last day was on 06/03/10. But I do no remember my cycle before my last (MAY), so it's hard to tell how long my cycle is. I started my last cycle 06/27/10 started medicine on day 3,4,5,6, and 7, so now I'm lost I have been taking my OV test but still confused. Any tips?

Hi Tweety - This page from ACOG (American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology) has several different ways to detect whether you're ovulating, including checking for a change in body temperature. Hope this helps!

(reply to Pat Elliott)

Thank you, that helped.