Corns

Corns Guide

ask: how do you get rid of old corns on your toes

I have old soft corns on my toes and it makes me not wanna wear sandals but its getting hot outside so I wanna know what I should use

Thanks for your question! I know how you feel - our feet are so exposed in summer and if they aren't looking good, can make us very self-conscious.

You can go to your podiatrist and have them removed or you could try the corn removal "band-aid" lookalikes to see if they work. They will cost a lot less than a doctor visit and are very effective for some. You can find them at any drug store/pharmacy.

Read all about causes, symptoms and treatments of corns on our Corn page here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/corns

If you have any more questions., let me know!