How do you know if your if you have ulcerative colitis?

For the past three weeks my UC has been acting up more than usual but the strange thing is that its is been during the time frame between 12AM to 8AM. I had my period twice last month because I had stopped taking my birth control because it was giving me terrible mind-grams and nausea. and that was during the end of the month of May. I haven't had my period yet this month so it makes me a little scared.

I'm not fully sure what you are asking - do you have an official diagnosis of UC (you mentioned "my UC has been acting up) but your question was possibly regarding pregnancy?

Here is more information on UC for you: http://www.empowher.com/media/reference/ulcerative-colitis

With reagrd to pregnancy, if you feel you may be and your period is late, take a pregnancy test so you'll know where you stand.

I hope this helps!

Ulcerative Colitis