how early can you tell that you're pregnant?

I had a lot of sex with my boyfriend a while ago and now I have to pee every five seconds and Im so tired. Im so stressed because i just started college but my body is different.

Pregnancy is determined by a hCG test.
The hormone human chorionic gonadotropin (better known as hCG) is produced during pregnancy. It is made by cells that form the placenta, which nourishes the egg after it has been fertilized and becomes attached to the uterine wall. Levels can first be detected by a blood test about 11 days after conception and about 12 - 14 days after conception by a urine test.
Hope this answers your question,