How to get rid out from the pain and suffering due to my 1st break up?

By Anonymous November 20, 2014 - 4:07am

Please help me out. I just want commit suicide because my heart is paining very much..I don't have control of my heart beats.

Welcome to the EmpowHER community where you can find the support you need to cope with this very emotional time in your life.

Please, do not take your own life. Though life may not seem worth living right now, "tomorrow" will bring hope and brightness into your dark world.

Our role is limited to communicating online and does not include telephone calls.

Here are some resources to reach out to:

Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Phone 1-800-273-talk (8255) to talk to trained counselors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at a local crisis center. The confidential hotline is for those who are suicidal or in emotional distress.

Suicide Now

Phone 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) from anywhere in the United States, 24 hours a day.

Phone 1-800-442-HOPE (4673) to talk to someone on the Kristin Brooks Hope Center hotline. Their focus is on suicide prevention, awareness and education.

Do you have a close friend, relative or minister who can comfort you? If not, please call one of these hotlines and speak with a trained counselor.