how i get free skin removed

I've lost 85 lbs and not happy cause I got so much skin hanging. I went from 215 to 133.. I like to help ppl that need it cause I dont..

There are many skin tightening and stretching facials available. You can try them out.

I removed your phone number as these kinds of personal details are not aloud on our public forums.

To know how to donate excess skin (if possible) read this article from EmpowHER. http://www.empowher.com/skin-hair-amp-nails/content/do-you-have-excess-skin-weight-loss-donate-it

Excess skin removal and donation is done by qualified doctors and there are many requirements. Good luck, I hope you get accepted!

Weight Loss