How to increase breast size?

By Anonymous January 7, 2014 - 10:53am

My question is to about increase the size of breast. I am 18 years old my breast size is small how to make it big? please recommend me any pills or capsules which can be easily available on any medical store. I am from Baroda Gujarat India.

Hi Anonymous

Unfortunately, there are no pills or drinks or medications that will increase the size of your breasts.

There are many pills or special exercise items that promise to increase your size but they are scams - they simply don't work.

To increase breast size you may need to gain weight which is not necessarily a good thing in most cases. Doing special chest and shoulder exercises can help tone up this area but again, not increase size.

Breast implants are the only other way to increase breast size.

Has this helped you?

Breast Conditions

Breast Conditions Guide