How is it possible that I have trich and my spouse dose not

I was diagnosed with Trich April 24 I came home and told my husband I put him out because he has been known to cheat. He went to the doctor last week he got the results yesterday and he was negative now he is calling me a cheater we have been toget her 5 years married 4 how is the possible I have NEVER cheated on my husband how is this possible?

Has your husband shown you the actual results with the proper date on it? 

Men don't usually get symptoms - women do. So your husband could have it and not know it. Make sure you check his paperwork if you don't trust him.

Trich is very common - over 7 million diagnoses in the States every year but it is an infection that is spread sexually so make sure you are getting the truth from your husband, especially if he has a history of cheating. Just because he has no symptoms, doesn't mean he doesn't have it.  A lab test needs to be done as a physical exam may show nothing. 

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

Sexually Transmitted Diseases Guide