How likely is it that I will be pregnant?

My boyfriend and I had unprotected sex Monday night. I missed my birth control pill Sunday evening but had been taking the pill as usual before that and had taken it Monday. I never made up the pill though. I'm about two weeks from getting my period. Also, my boyfriend never came inside of me but he was extremely worried about pre-cm after finding mixed results on the Internet. He said that he hadn't masterbated since Thursday so he is unsure if sperm would be in his pre-cm.

Anytime you miss a pill and don't make it up, your risk pregnancy. I'm not sure why you did not make up a missed pill on Monday since you were taking Mondays pill anyway but your risk is low. I can't help you about pre-ejaculate as that is up to your boyfriend to know but there is a risk somewhat if there was pre-ejaculate there.