How long can sperm live outside the body? Pregnancy scare. Help!

Hello. I've had a couple of pregnancy scares since I've been sexually active. I haven't had sex however, so you could guess that I'm one of those extremely panicky people that constantly worry. I was just wondering how long can sperm last, and if by this situation, I could be at a risk of getting pregnant. My boyfriend and I were fooling around. (Sorry for being descriptive!) The first time he came, I was giving him a handjob. He barely touched himself, only to tuck himself back into his pants I presume. We both washed our hands. Me with soap, him only with water. About 3 hours passed, when we began to fool around again. This time when he came, (he was dry humping my bum, we both had our underwear on), he did it far away from me, and not on himself, however I'm guessing the tip of his penis did touch his stomach at some point. About 40 minutes later, I jokingly straddled his stomach. It took me about 30 seconds to realize that his penis may had touch his stomach, so I panicked and got off of him. What scares me is that my panties were moist and they don't cover very well my eh lady parts. Now I know that during that time we were in bed, he probably wiped whatever it was in his stomach. Still, I am here wondering if this is a risk. Also, the first time, is water enough to kill sperm. Three hours after that he had fingered me, so that worries me as well. Anyway, I've been freaking out over this and I would be so grateful if I could get some help. Was I/Am I at risk?

There is zero risk of pregnancy here. Try to remain calm. For pregnancy to occur, sperm (usually during intercourse) has to be deposited into the vagina. Sperm won't live more than 5-20 minutes outside the body.

Sperm does travel down from stomachs, stay alive on hands for hours...none of that. You need a real education on sex - you can get this online or go to the library for books.