How long do I have to wait to resume sexual activity after a procedure?

I had the prosedure done 3 weeks ago. My dear husband is just home on military leave. How long does he have to wait before I can give him a little "somethin'-somthin'"?

We can't tell you which time was the time you got pregnant since the dates are so close to each other (two days). Next Choice can be taken several days after sex and still be just as effective as if taken within hours. There would be no way for us to know the answer to your question - only your body knows that.

The beginning of my last period was September 1st. I had unprotected sex on Thursday the 13th he pulled out. I had unprtected sex again on Saturday the 15th he left it in. On Sunday the 16th I took next choice one dose. That was 11 hours from my last sexual encounter. Im now a little over 5 weeks pregnant. When did I become pregnant? And did the pill not work or did it just work for the saturday before and not the Thursday?

Dear Anon,

May I ask what procedure you had done?