How long does sperm lives after being wiped with a towel? And does sperm live in fingernails after an hour?

By April 1, 2014 - 5:08pm

Well, I just want to know how long does it live after being wiped with a towel? Is it still alive after an hour? I just want to be sure. And does it live in thin towels like this one after an hour? Please and Thank you.
Check link for the towel.

Wait, if the semen is absorbed into the towel, is it dead?

Guide (reply to Monobear-Sensei)

Hello Monobear-Sensei,

To answer your questions: The sperm on the towel would die within 20 minutes or as soon as the semen dried. Sperm in the semen on the towel cannot cause pregnancy.

I didn't wash the towel before accidentaly wiping it down there? What are the chances of getting pregnant from it?

Yeah, well I actually wiped it with a towel, then it got dry then I washed it 30 minutes later. I accidentaly wiped the same towel that has semen on my thing. What are the chances of getting pregnant from it?

Hello Momobear-Sensei,

Once semen dries, sperm dies. Sperm can live outside the body for about 20 to one hour.
Hopefully you wash your hands to remove any semen and will not wait one hour to do this.
If you have used a towel to wipe any semen, rinse it under warm running water.

Does this answer your question?