How long it takes for a coma patient to be discharged?

Considering that the patient in question has no brain damage (well, she just woke up and is a bit "slow", but she will recover) and just needs some physiotherapy, would she need to remain in the hospital for how long more or less? Would she be discharged and just need to come back to the physiotherapy sessions or something like that?

Thanks for your question! I think I helped you on this question before - if so, I hope I was of help. 

If the patient is doing well, her doctors may be fine to discharge her and allow her to continue therapy as an outpatient. This is something that will have to be discussed with her medical team. 

It's good to know she has no brain damage.

Coma Guide