ask: How long will it take to get pregnant?

By Silyan January 30, 2013 - 6:47am

Hey all. I was on microgynon30 there for a few months, before hand I had the implant in for 3years and before that I was Yasmin. But the last two months I've stopped microgynon, I had bleeding after stopping and now I'm waiting for my next period. Me and my partner have been having a lot of sex so today I took a pregnancy test just incase but it was negative. How long will it take to get pregnant or is there something wrong and should I get checked?

Hi Silyan

We cannot predict when anyone will get pregnant. But a healthy woman under the age of 35 will usually get pregnant within the first 12 months of trying - I think the average women takes about 5-6 months.

Pregnant? Where do you get your information and support about pregnancy and delivery? :