how many times will we use condom?

By Anonymous November 12, 2011 - 1:52am

okay i was on dianne 35 for more than a year and i want to change only to calendar method now so ive ask this question and answered by i should track down my cycles for 8 cycles so on and so forth then my follow up questions were;

1. so with-in this 8 cycles should i need to use condom even on the days of my safe days?
2. on the days of my not safe days lets say i wil have intercourse of 3 times a day should we use condom also for 3 times each intercourse?

thank you

You should always use a condom everytime you have sexual intercourse. There is no 100% guarentee with birth control and condoms also protect you against sexually transmitted diseases. I hope this helps.

Good luck,