How much aloe vera do I eat to heal diabetes?

How much aloe vera is safe to eat to heal myself from diabetes?

Is it ok to pick it out the garden, remove the outside green leave and eat the internal gel?

As the yellow liquid can be dangerous, how do I know I haven't ingested any in the gel?

Are there side affects to eating the gel?

Does aloe vera gel remove fine lines around the eyes?

Thank you

To help with diabetes (there is no cure for Type 1 Diabetes but aloe can definitely help with symptoms) you need to drink aloe vera is juice form that you can purchase. I would not ingest it directly from the plant.  A tablespoon per day is recommended. You can mix it in with another drink if you like or just take it alone. 

To help with fine lines, you can use the gel from the plant. They won't disappear but they can soften and your skin can look more supple with use. 

Thank you for your reply.

Surely eating the gel from the plant would be more beneficial than a drink due to it being in its most potent and fresh state rather than aged and processed.

Diabetes Guide