how much perle should i take after intercourse?do i take three or two or one?

how much perle shoukd i take after intercourse

Im not on any contraceptive but a now and then my boyfriend will not withdraw when we have sex so i would take a perle the following morning i normal take five pills in the couse of 5 days but a friend told me tht i should only take 2 so my question is how much should i really take

If I had sex April 9 and took perle today .... Should I worry and how many should I take

I had unprotected sex on august the 20 on that day my period finish if i take perle ld on the 22 of august would it prevent me from getting pregnant

Thanks for your question, and for finding EmpowHER. If you are regularly on Perle LD as birth control, you shouldn't need to be taking extra after intercourse. Regardless, to answer your question, I found this on the Princeton web site:
"Perle LD is a progestin-estrogen combined oral contraceptive used for EC. Note that many combined pill packs have reminder pills with no hormones at the end; only the active pills can be used as emergency contraception. Check your package insert to determine which are the active pills.
You take 4 pills within 120 hours after unprotected sex and 4 more pills 12 hours later. Each dose contains 0.6 mg of levonorgestrel and 120 mg of ethinyl estradiol."
Hope it helps.

Please explain what you mean by perle. Thanks.

Anonymous (reply to Pat Elliott)

Perle is an oral contraceptive