How often should I get my eyes (and vision) checked?

I am unsure how often I should get my eyes (and vision) checked. I'm 20 and I wear glasses but my vision hasn't changed for a couple years.

If your eyeglasses are working well and your vision has not changed, then your eyewear is working for you and you don't need frequent checkups. 

However, if you have an annual heath screening or have one every other year, it's a good time to have your eyes screened too. 

If you notice any changes at any time, regardless of regular screenings, then you need to have an evaluation. 

Read all about eyes and vision here:

I hope this helps! 

Eyes & Vision

Eyes & Vision Guide