how possible is it to be pregnant after your period only lasted for 3 days

My bf and i had unprotected sex my last day of my period and he came in me 3 times how possible is it to be pregnant ?

The length of your period doesn't affect getting pregnant. A normal period is considered from 3-7 days long.

A woman would have to ovulate very early - this can happen with women who have short cycles. You don't get pregnant right away after sex, it takes 5+ days. Sperm can stay alive in the body for up to 5 days meaning pregnancy could occur on day 8 or so.

Most women ovulate later - around days 12-18 but not everyone. Some are earlier or later.

So pregnancy so early in the cycle is very uncommon but it can happen. Condoms (or another form of birth control) are 100% necessary at any time to avoid pregnancy.