how to prevent excess vagina sweat

I've tried deoderant sprays and they cause infections, I wear cotton underwear. It's always sweaty or wet. It's embarrassing

Thanks for your question.

A deodorant only deodorizes (gets rid of unwanted smells) - it doesn't do anything for sweating. Besides, deodorant for a woman's genital region is unnecessary if she has good hygiene and sexual health. These products only serve to make women worry if their vagina doesn't smell like "summer gardens" or "jasmine and roses". It's sexist and demeaning and they're not good for a woman's body anyway (studies have shown a possible link to these deodorants to ovarian cancer).

Wearing cotton underwear is good, as well as looser clothing that at least isn't skin tight. Staying away from hosiery may also help.

Do you only sweat in this region of your body? If so, there may be some treatments that can help, including botox that can stop excessive sweat but I don't know if it used in this area. I think you should also mention it to your doctor so see if there are some treatments for you. Remember this is a sensitive and very important area of the body!

Are you sweating profusely in this area every day? Do you notice if something triggers is like a good or exercise?