How to remove the fear of pain of first intercourse?

im scared to have sex

Via Unsplash

i'm newly married but i always keep myself away from being intercourse with my husband because I'm scared of sex for the first time. He sometimes angry with me but i'm totally helpless. Whenever we proceed for intercourse but i feel fear of pain and resist him doing intercourse. Please help me so that i can remove this tension and keep my husband happy. I don't want to be scared of sex.

Does anyone have idea about therapy treatment for this fear?how long does it take to recover?

HERWriter Guide (reply to bharri)

Hi bharri

This therapy will take as long as it takes. Every woman is different. It could be 3 month to a year or longer. You may have an idea a couple of months after therapy.

Which therapy is it guys?

It could be sex therapy or therapy to treat a physical or emotional need. It could also be relationship therapy.
Ask your regular doctor for guidance but certainly a sex or relationship therapist could help.

but i just don't want to do this. i want to live single, free and relax.
this is not good for me. this is just painful and nothing else. all problems start with having sex.
get pregnant for 9 month and then delivery problem. it's bad thing for me.

I remember comming in here 2 years ago with the same problem. Thank you to the people that takes the time to read every single comment. I post as "Anonymous" when I post about my problem. Some one comment and told me to take therapy. I did and everything change. Now I have a baby and he is almost 2 months. If I did it anyone can. Dont give up!!!! It takes time but is possible.

Anonymous (reply to Michelle2014)

Hi! I now have been with my current boyfriend for 5 years and I cannot seem to be able to get over my fear of sex. I'm so scared to nevwr be able to have a baby or even be able too have sex with him, what kinf of therapy did you go to? I really hope like you I can be able to do it as well!

Anonymous (reply to Michelle2014)

I do have a same problem .i don't want to hurt my husband but I m h
elpless.plz help me how to come out from this

(reply to Michelle2014)

Which therapy? Plz tell me I m also facing same prblm I've been married 6 month but can't do sex

Anonymous (reply to Michelle2014)

I am also facing same problem.. please help me to suggest which therapy will help.. I live in Delhi..