How to tell the difference?

I a little concerned. My period came early (45 day+ cycle and came on day 30) and because of this it has got me feeling thinking that my 'period' may buy actually be my period. How can you tell the difference between a period and implantation bleeding? Is there any difference at all? Also, how can you tell the difference between a period and a miscarriage? Is there even a slight difference? Can you be pregnant if your period comes very early? I've had my period for 2 years and it has always been irregular. Last year my cycle length ranged from 22 days to 45. It's just so unusual for me as recently my cycles have been really long. Could it have been early Because it is finally becoming regular? As a 30 day cycle would be normal for the average person! Anyway, thanks for your help in advance.

You asked this question yesterday - here is my reply:

Sometimes you can't tell the difference between an early miscarriage and your period. Many women have not known their periods were actually a miscarriage.

Implantation bleeding is very light blood - a few drops on a pad for a couple of days - nothing like a menstrual period.

Please contact your doctor with further questions.