ask: How to tell the difference between spotting and my period?

By lynds84

My husband and I are trying to conceive and my period is due in 2 days. My period is extremely regular and for the last 2 days, only after I pee, there is a pinkish hint on the toilet paper. Tonight there was a little bit of brownish on the toilet paper after I peed. I took a home prego test this morning and it was negative. Is it still possible I could be pregnant? Could this be implantation bleeding?

Anonymous

Hi  lynds84,

Welcome to EmpowHER.  Since your periods are regular.  You might want to retake another pregnancy test, a few days after your period is due.  Bleeding can be due to implantation bleeding or your period, which is due in two days. It's best to wait and see if your period doesn't come. 

Daisy

Need Your Feedback! What health topics would you like to see covered more on EmpowHER.com?: