how to tell if paragaurd IUD has moved?

I had a paragaurd for 2 years and it moved, so i had it removed, waited a month and then had another one put in. I've only had this second one in for about a month and a half but recently i have been having cramps (i'm not on my period) I can not feel the strings any more and I am NOT bleeding. I called planned parenthood and the soonest they can have me in is in a week. Should i go to a doctor to have this checked? or can i wait till my appointment?

If you can normally feel your strings and you cannot now, then you should get this checked. You are more likely to have your IUD move if it has happened before. Don't have unprotected sex while you're waiting for your appointment.

I can's say this should be considered an emergency but call your doctor and explain what's going on.
Good luck,