How will be vagina area and cervix just before periods?

I m having irregular periods and nw I m afraid that I missed periods as I may be pregnant. But I do not have any other symptoms of tender breasts, back ache, cramps and all. Usually I do not get cramps before periods also.
I had posted earlier that me and my bf made fun but he did not enter. He discharged on my back below butt and wiped. But I still have fear it mite have touched clitoris and I may be pregnant.
I had periods on july 7th. Till now I dint get my periods. Now my vagina is closed. I mean if I put middle finger to test cervix, Its not so open as it was 15 days back. Cervix is bit hard and muscle around the cervix is soft and swollen. i find difficult to pierce my finger. Is this a symptom that I may get periods in few days.

I m on stress nowadays due to my work and due to that I might have missed periods. But if I m pregnant It might be 2 months since we did on june 12th. So how will be the condition of vagina of 2 months pregnant. I m really worried.
Is it my periods due or preg. I am a student and i cannot tell my parents if pregnant. i m not married..I cannot have baby.. plz give some useful answers. Plzz help me..

Can someone get pregnant being a virgin and no direct contact of a perm and vagina or genital parts. Just involved on oral. And thn she got 3 periods after that can she b pregnant? Is there any chance of pregnancy? Being virgin got periods?

No, a person cannot get pregnant from oral sex, in any way.
You have to have intercourse to get pregnant.

On aug 15, i checked cervix and brown blood was noticed on my finger. i thought i may get periods. next day i got black mucus which is old blood. even today if i touch cervix blood is there. what is it? am i on periods?is my period due? when egg is released and no fertilization along with uterus wall tissues shed resulting menstration. then what is spotting.. if spotting occurs from where does the blood comes?when we get spotting whether egg is released or not? i am not sure whether i m pregnant..is this a pregnancy symptom. plz help someone

Your symptoms could be due to stress. If there is no sperm to general contact then you can't get pregnant. The only thing we can advise you is to get a pregnancy test. This will let you know for sure, instead of all this worry about what MIGHT be going on. 

You also need to stop having unprotected sexual contact that is causing such havoc in your life - it's just not worth it.

Please take a test - this is the one way to know for sure.