ask: humphrey #11 thoughts? experiences?

I saw some things online regarding Humphreys 11 to make your period start if its late due to iLlness/stress/etc or irregular. I was wonder anyones thoughts about this, experiences, or any other information before I ordered some

-ek

Anonymous

I used the pill to bring my period down early for my vacation and its coming out tick and not really flowing, its almost like i have a period and its ending, is that normal?

hello can you tell me were did you get them from i am trying to do the same thing .

I just answered a question about Humphreys 11 at this page: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/plan-b-and-still-no-period

Humphreys 11 has black cohosh, which has some side effects and drug interactions that you would want to ensure would not be harmful to you, in regards to any current medical conditions you have, drugs or other supplements you are taking, etc.

Basically, the NCCAM (National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine) has not shown severe side effects, but there are common side effects that many women experience (headaches, stomach upset, etc). There has not been enough proven success with black cohosh in regards to reproductive system, but there are warnings on black cohosh that it can interact with other supplements and drugs.

Check with your doctor or health care provider first, before using any new supplement!

Thank you for your post and welcome to EmpowHer!

Humphrey's 11 are natural pills that help with the onset of a delayed period. I don't know anything about them being harmful since they are 100% homeopathic. Keep in mind that you should be sure that your period is late for other reasons other than pregnancy because although these pills will not cause a miscarriage it is unsure what kind of damage they can cause on a fetus. If you're positive that you're not pregnant then they are safe pills to take.

Good Luck

How much money annually do you spend on health and wellness products?: