Q: 

Husband watching porn

Recently, I checked through the chrome history of my husband's device as I seldom use it and needed some of the websites I once viewed. What I found was all the history lists were deleted. With Surprise, tried to see the recent page viewed and what I found was all porn websites.
I was shocked , hurt and felt cheated.
The reasons, my husband was watching porn all these time and trying to hide from me. Teased me for wanting sex frequently,lying he was clean from porn and for not sharing his needs even when asked.

My husband is reserved person and who also believes porn is against GOD. I never expected man like him would lie and do all these hurtful stuffs behind my back.
I do want to confront him regarding this .
Pls suggest about any effect way.

HI I am new to this website and looking to talk to other woman who are on the same boat as I am.

Can't believe we are going through the same exact thing. I found on my boyfriends phone all history regarding Anal Sex. He has been asking me for it but I am not in Anal.

I also feel cheated on and am now sure he is out there looking for someone to give him what I won't.

I don't know what to do as it's been over 4 months he doesn't touch me also. I am to the point of finding me a lover.

I feel so hopeless and lonely.

Hi Alice77

Thanks for coming to EmpowHER with your concerns.

Your husband may be watching porn because he enjoys it and is being a hypocrite about believing it's against God.

Or - your husband may have an addiction to porn that he feels he can't control. He may need help with this by talking with a therapist.

It's best to stay calm and tell him what you came across on his phone when you needed to use it. Tell him on YOU feel rather than it being all about him and the porn. Tell him you feel betrayed and unwanted and that you want to help him fix your marriage by him being honest about what's going on.

Good luck - these conversations are not easy but it's something that needs to be done.