I accidentally saw a text from my husband to his friend that since I broke my right wrist, "I've got her doing it with her left hand?"

By December 10, 2013 - 10:18am

We've been married 36 years and they have been friends for the last 15 years. I was very hurt to have read his response to his friends question of how my wrist was. Now I wonder if he always makes remarks to his friend(s) like that.

Hi kats8944

I am trying to be optimistic here but is there anyway he was talking about something else other than sex? What was the exact question his friend asked?

It's hard to say whether he has spoken about you like this before but if you are together nearly four decades it's pretty likely he has.

I don't think what he said was right but he was probably trying to act macho in front of his friend (all men like to brag about having/getting sex) and didn't think he was insulting you - when in fact he was.

You know your husband best - what do you think?