I already had my Hep A and B Shots, but where can I go get proof if I lost my paper?

I miss place my paperwork and I have no idea where I went to get the shots.

You are in a bit of a pickle if you don't know where you went to get your shots and have lost all your paperwork. To an employer or foreign (or domestic) country officials, it's a bit like you didn't have the tests. Do you need it for travel or work?

How long ago was it that you had the tests taken? Can you backtrack to what you were doing/what time of the week it was and go from there? Check your search history on your computer, you may have looked it up or mapped it. Ask your friends if they remember you talking about it; perhaps they can fill you in.

The other thing you can do is call up your regular clinic or your doctor and ask them what you should do - or if they have anything on their records about where you went. Then ask them from a medical standpoint - what the next step is.

Will you please update us?

Hepatitis A