I also have similar feelings. I just lost my virginity a week ago, and ever since that day I have been feeling very gassy, and my stomach (lower abdomal) feels like it has a not in it, and is very tight. (Kind of like bloating) Also, I have been constipat

By February 9, 2011 - 5:33am

Hi wabadang

Your answer was answered here: http://www.empowher.com/community/ask/bloated-gassy-feeling-after-sex-0?allcomments=1#comment-78703

We ask our readers to only post their individual questions one time so that we can help as many readers as possible with their questions. Thanks and our best to you-