i always have a discharge after my menses to my next cycle.

By Anonymous February 26, 2010 - 1:58am

Before i used to take note of my ovulation in a form of thick mucus slippery. i note a change after i took a pill "POSTNOR2" someone gave to me stop my irregular menses since that day 2007 till now i dont ovulation again intead i discharge white offencive discharge from the lastday of my menses till the next cycle. I DON'T OVULATE AGAIN. Please Madam help me out from this mess to bring it back again. IM SCARED! i hope it will not result to infertility?. Thanks from Angela (Gelove)

Dear Angela

Thank you for your question!

Who gave you the POSTINOR-2, and why? Was it a doctor? This is not a medication taken to regulate periods, it an emergency pill to take after having unprotected sex. How many times did you take it?

You may be ovulating again and just don't know it. Some women have a month-round discharge. When you say it's offensive, can you explain that to us? Does it have a weird color or offensive smell?

Have you been on another other medications since 2007?