I am 19. I had sex with my boyfriend in October 2015. Within 18 hours I took an i-pill. Since then I have got my periods twice. Once in Nov 2015 and other on 25 Dec 2015. But now I have not got my periods since last 2 months. Can I be pregnant ?

By February 29, 2016 - 3:25pm

I masturbated few times during these 2 months. So thought not getting periods is result of that. But I didn't masturbated in last 10 days. But then too I didn't get my peroids. Please guide me

Thank you so much for your response.
It was a proper menstrual period not just bleeding. And I had it 2 times as I have mentioned. Or may be 3 times. I dont remember it correctly. But I want to be sure about this. Why I am not getting periods? It has been 65 days now. Can you further guide me how to be 100% sure about it. I can't take any pregnancy test. So please tell me what are my chances ? And what I can do to get my periods ? Guide me

HERWriter Guide (reply to Diksha Pupneja)

Hi again!

We cannot give you 100% reassurance - you need to see a doctor about why your periods are missing - I gave you a link to the many reasons why your periods could be missing but only an exam or a blood test can tell you for sure.

You need to be realistic as to how much reassurance you can get over the Internet. It's still a very human world and you need to see a medical professional.

Since you had two or three full menstrual periods then pregnancy is hardly likely.

Hi Diksha Pupneja

Masturbation has no effect on the menstrual cycle.

If you got periods after sex in October, then you can't be pregnant but in case it was just bleeding (rather than a menstrual period) you need to take a pregnant test. This happened five months ago - you should be showing right about now if you were pregnant.

If you are not pregnant, talk to your doctor about your lack of periods to find out if you have some sort of hormonal imbalance.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/amenorrhea

What are the symptoms if you are 4 or 5 months pregnant ?

All women are different. At five months, most women would be showing right now - there would be a pregnant belly.

A woman would not be getting periods. She may begin to feel little flutters in her belly as her baby begins to kick.

Please consult your doctor for further information.