I am a 20 year young lady.I had missed my periods for 2 months and I'm asking myself why.

My vagina has bumps and it itches everyday and night.Can I get help except for consulging a doctor?

Hello and thank you for sharing your question.

For these particular symptoms you need to consult a doctor right away.  Bumps in the genital area are usually symptoms of sexually transmitted infections.  This is usually coupled with itching and burning sensations.

It is important to treat the infection as soon as possible because untreated STI's can develop into longer term health problems.

The missed periods could be related, but also could be caused by something else.  Your doctor will be able to tell you if the 2 are related or not.