I am 27 I have had 2 eptopic pregnancys but still have a half of a tube left can I still get pregnant?

By Anonymous April 28, 2016 - 1:28am

Me & my husband want to have another baby and have been trying but no luck can we still have one natural with only a half of a tube????

I'm not sure what you mean by "half" a tube? But since you have had two ectopic pregnancies so far, your ability to get pregnant is certainly there. The issue is that the fertilized egg is unable to implant in the uterus due to the situation with your tube. This may mean you will need IVF to carry to term.

Talk to your doctor about your options.

Read more here: http://www.empowher.com/condition/infertility-fertility