I am 27 years old and I get severe abdominal cramps and pain pms It usually lasts about 3 days and my doctor has done limited tests since I have told her I am a virgin

are there more specific tests I should be asking for and is there anything I can do to combat these symptoms? I am not on the pill since I have not had a relationship yet.
I am afraid of possible ovarian cancer and is there a test for it ?

There are many reasons why a woman may suffer from Pre-Menstrual Syndrome. Sharing this article I read recently that talks about PMS http://bioidentical-testosterone.com/understanding-pms/

Welcome to EmpowHER. You are not alone. It is estimated that 3 out of 4 menstruating women have experienced some form of premenstrual syndrome.

Cyclic changes in hormones is one factor. Fluctuations of serotonin, which is a neurotransmitter, is thought to play a crucial role in mood states, could trigger PMS symptoms. Insufficient amounts of serotonin may contribute to premenstrual depression, as well as to fatigue, food cravings and sleep problems.

Some women get relief with lifestyle changes. Modify your diet by limiting salt intake, eat more complex carbohydrates like fruits, vegetables and whole grains, and avoid caffeine and alcohol.
Reducing stress, getting plenty of sleep, and exercising regularly can help reduce symptoms of PMS.

Hope these suggestions help:)

PMS Guide