I am 33 yrs old and I cant climax with my boyfriend and its getting to the point I almost have anxiety about it. Why?

By January 9, 2011 - 9:56pm

Thanks!! The sites did help me actually and I am relieved I found this site to refer to. My boyfriend turns me on and everything he does in bed is perfect but I just can't reach climax. And sometimes i'll get almost there then it goes away. Talk about frustrating n once I get frustrated that's it! In looking at all the posts in regards to this subject, I came across a book called The Best You'll Ever Have: What Every Woman Should Know About Getting n Giving Knock Your Socks Off Sex. I guess there is section in there about this subject so I'm gonna check it out!!

Hi monique_1mom

Thanks for your question and welcome! You may not know your how your body works or your boyfriend may not know how to please you in bed. And unfortunately, the more you are anxious about it, the worse it gets.

We have some great information on this subject, click here and let me know if you find it helpful:

Thanks for writing!