Menopause

Menopause Guide

ask: I am 50 years old I havent had a menstrual cycle for just about a year and I had mt tubes tied 20 years ago. Could there be any conceivable way that I could be pregnant?

For the last three weeks I have been experiencing nausea and have had a few episodes of dizziness. I a hpt and the result was negative. Not sure what to do.

Thanks for posting. If you have not had a period for over a year then you can no longer get pregnant. Unfortunately nausea and dizziness are not specific to pregnancy... have you been ill lately? Are you on any medications? 

Any sudden onset of dizziness should be evaluated by your doctor. 

Please schedule an appointment as soon as possible and keep us posted,

Rosa

Anonymous (reply to Rosa Cabrera RN)

I have not been ill and I do not take any kind of meds.

Do you have hot flashes due to menopause? :