I am 53, on BP meds and chloresterol med…EKG is great, BP is pretty good..but I suffer from a pressure in my throat and heart palps and tingling in my pinky finger- no chest pains- I want to start on a supplement like Menosan or Menoquil

Hi There! Just came across your post. Have you had your Thyroid Checked? T3, T4, and Antibodies? Hashimotos tends to go unnoticed by most conventional docs and can be a reason for feeling the "lump" in the throat as well as having some palpitations (along with the other, not so great things like fatigue and slow metabolism). Just a thought! Good luck on your journey! ~ D.

The supplements you mention are all herbal supplements that include black cohosh, vitamins, green tea leaf extracts, and calcium.

None of these ingredients are considered harmful but they should be mentioned to your doctor because even the least harmful of supplements can potentially interfere with prescribed medications.

Please ask your doctor for further information. Hopefully you'll be fine to take it and you'll feel better.

Menopause

Menopause Guide