I am 72 years old. I am have an ordor that seems to be coming from my urethra not vagina, I think urethra because there's always a little wet spot in my panties. Had a hysterectomy 8 yrs. ago . not sexually active.

How long has this been going on? Do you have any swelling/pain/difficulty urinating/fever?

A strong odor can indicate an infection but what is seen on your underwear could also be vaginal discharge. It could also due due to diet or medication.

Please see your doctor for an evaluation, as your symptom is broad and we cannot guide you in detail.