I am 82 years old, have had hot flashes since 47, had a hysterectomy at age 73 and am still having hot flashes. Also, I am diabetic. What can I do?

Being 82 with hot flashes just isn't right. Obviously you are well past menopause although some women do get hot flashes into old age.

Are you on any type of hormone therapy? This could help but  will depend on any cancer history you may have. I assume your ovaries were also removed?

Here is an article that may be of interest to you: http://www.34-menopause-symptoms.com/hot-flashes/articles/hot-flashes-af...

We hope to hear back from you!

Hot Flashes