I am avoiding missing period

By April 10, 2014 - 5:39pm

Pls I saw my period on the 3rd of april and ended on the 7th of the same month,I had sex with my bf without using proctection and he release twice but I took postinor2 before sex and later on wedon thur night he release so I took another postinor 2 1tablet of it,pls am I save of nt getting pregnant

Hi sweet

Welcome to EmpowHER. If you had unprotected intercourse your chances for pregnancy are higher.  If you experience a delay in your period, you might want to take a home pregnancy test to know if you are pregnant. Hope this was helpful?