Hi Ladies... I need some help. I have a Dr. appt. set up on Tuesday for a blood test but here's the situation.....
* 30 years old, healthy (hubbie is healthy as well, same age)
* Off Birth Control for 4 months and track Ovulation/Fertility
* Taking pre-natal vitamins, off caffeine and alcohol, etc.
* Regular cycles are from 29-35 days
* Right now (Saturday) I am on CD44 with NO PMS Symptoms.. could I be pregnant? I'm thinking it may have been a chemical pregnancy? These are the symptoms I was having about 10-12dpo (I ovulated May 16th - I know this for sure)
* Darkened nipples with increased number of visibile montgomery tubercules (not so many now - nipples still very dark and size of circular part is huge)
* Extremely thirsty (and not normally a big water drinker)
* Really crazy dreams
* Really tired from about 10dpo - 17dpo (and now not so much...)
* Food aversion - only interested in eating certain things and appetite has gone down
* Headaches from 10dpo-14dpo and occuring a bit
* Cramps in lower abdomen from 10dpo and for a few days had a bit (thought I may get my period early but no period or spotting at all) now I have cramps or more of a "fluttery" feeling a few times a day
* I took 3 Pregnancy Tests this week and got all negatives - all were with first urine
I'm wondering if I've just convinced myself that there's no chance I'm pregnant but if I'm not where is my period???? Could I be pregnant? Can your symptoms change after implantation? Help!
All user-generated information on this site is the opinion of its author only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. Members and guests are responsible for their own posts and the potential consequences of those posts detailed in our Terms of Service.