I am feeling hot inside my body especially at my back most at times at my neck what is the causes and solution thanks.

By Anonymous February 3, 2015 - 9:16am

i have taken malaria drugs and typhoid drugs the hotness continues the last treatment was last month after visiting a doctor i run test after my test i took injection 4 days once every day and typhoid drugs also the hotness reduce small but i'm still felling the hotness.

Thanks for your post, I am sorry you have been dealing with such health issues. 

You need to talk to your doctors about the side effects of the medications for typhoid and malaria - they may be the source of your symptoms, as could the infections themselves. 

Please schedule an appointment to talk with your doctor about this and to see for how long these symptoms may last. 

Will you keep us updated?